1. We got a great deal on the Harding sectional sofa from Room & Board at their end of the year sale. Our sofa is a warm grey color called Kismet Putty.
2, 3, and 4. I'm still in the process of picking fabrics for the sofa pillows. These are the current top contenders. #2 via fabric.com, #3 via Etsy, #4 via World Market
5. We have an ugly "nipple" light on one side of the room that I plan to center a table (#14) under. I love the look of this light - especially the fretwork that mimics the shape of the table top.
6. and 7. Are the paint colors in the room. The walls (#7) are Benjamin Moore Seabring White and the brick wall will be Benjamin Moore Gray Mirage.
8. We have a large bar in the basement that we are excited to use for entertaining. We got a great deal on these bar stools from West Elm (still on sale for $249 - reduced from $499!). The warm grey fits the room perfectly and I love the wood legs.
9. I'm in the process of making 5 floor to ceiling panels for the windows. I think they'll really soften and brighten the room. I love this fabric from Fabric.com!
10. I have two rattan chairs that I had reupholstered last year in this fabric. I'm not sure if I'm going to use them by the sofa or if I should set them off in a separate area to create another conversation zone in the room.
11. Unfortunately I don't have a link for the carpet. We are replacing the current very worn berber with a plush carpet that is taupe with flecks of grey.
12. I'm not sure if I'll need to bring many lamps into the room or where I'd put them - but I love this lamp from Target. Its a steal at $39.99 and comes in several colors and sizes that would work well in the room. The color pictured is called Nighttime Blue.
13. and 14. Last but not least, is my most recent craigslist find. I plan to paint the table Benjamin Moore's Deep Space in a high gloss. The table has two leaves and was a steal at $80! I haven't decided on chairs yet, but I have a few ideas.
The room is coming together but I still have a lot of decisions to make - I need to find a coffee table, decide art to hang in the room, and figure out how I'm going to spruce up the bar. The walls have been painted and the carpet should be installed in a couple of weeks. I can't wait to share the before and after pictures of the space!