So although there are lots of DYIs in the big girl room I created for my niece, there are also lots of store bought items that help to make the room bright and fun.
- Duvet Cover with Hearts - Ikea (sorry, it does not appear to be available online) = ~$20
- Pink Pillow Shams (I added the letters) = $3 each
- Sheet Set (I used the same sheets for the bed and play tent - Target) = $17 per set
- Pink Shag Rug - Target = $21
- Curtains - Land of Nod = $49 per panel
- Curtain Rod - Target = $23.59
- Storage Basket - Land of Nod = $16.95
- Pouf (not yet delivered so not pictured) - Land of Nod = $49
- Small Lucite Light on Night Stand - Target = $17.49
All of the furniture in the room was either a hand-me-down (the bed was my sister's when she was a little girl) or thrifted (remember this project?). I even scored a great roadside freebee, more on that in the next post.