OMG Ya'll! The project I am sharing today, Oscar party wine bottle tags, was featured in a segment on Live with Kelly and Michael today! I actually included the project in an Oscar party planning idea board a couple of years ago. Its one of the most pinned pages on my blog and I am pretty sure that's where Kelly and Michael's people spotted it. Any way, I am super excited about my blog's 5 sec. of fame, and I am excited to share this project with you today.
Now to the wines bottle tags. So these are really easy to make and a fun way to dress up your bar if you are having an Oscar's party. The tags are basically a folded rectangle of card stock with a hole cut in the top.
To make you own tags simply:
- Download the PDF I have created for you (here for tags with color backgrounds and here for tags with white backgrounds)
- Print PDF file on card stock (I sent mine to Kinkos to ensure the best image quality)
- Use a paper cutter to cut out rectangles and circle cutter to cut out circles.
- Measure 3" down from the top of the tag and use a bone folder to fold the tag.
- Hang the tag on a bottle of wine (or liquor, or soda).